M4 Camp 2022
M4 camp is for children who have completed 1st through 6th grade.
Cost – $260 per child
Dates – July 16-18
Times: We leave on July 16th @ 11am from the church parking lot. We will not stop for lunch, please eat before you get on the bus! We will return home @ 12:30pm on July 18.
Snacks are ok to bring, but no food on the bus! If you do pack snacks for your children, be sure to send ziplock bags to keep the bugs out!
What To Bring List
· Clothes for 3 days. (We will be outside the majority of the time.) **it’s super helpful to pack outfits together in labeled ziplock bags – clothes get mixed up quickly in a room full of kids!**
· Tennis Shoes (closed toe shoes while we are in the woods. Crocs and flops are ok for the waterfront.) **Bring an extra pair of tennis shoes in case of rain! Wet shoes are NO FUN to put back on**
· Towels, bathcloths, soap, and other bathroom necessities
· Twin bedsheets, blanket, pillow, and/or sleeping bag. Sleeping bag is the best option. · For adults going (you may want to bring linens for a double bed…there is one double bed in each bunk room)
· Bible, notepad, and pen
· Sunscreen & Swimsuit (one piece for girls)
· Spending money. Drinks and snacks will be available.
Money for camp store. There will be an M4 Camps store that will have t-shirts, backpacks, head buffs, and more!!
What Not To Bring: iPods, iPads, other handheld devices. If cell phones are brought, please help be sure it is not a distraction at camp. Cell phone reception is very minimal at Camp Waukaway.
Also, do not bring alcohol, tobacco, any type of Vaping products, TV, illegal drugs, fireworks, water guns/balloons, silly string, roller blades, hoverboards, etc.
For any questions, contact Lisa @ 601-320-2629