Re-Gather Rock Solid
High School will begin Feb 3 (9-12th grade) and meet the first and third Wednesday of each month.
Jr High will begin February 10 (7-8 grade) and meet the second and fourth Wednesday of each month.
6:00 p.m. in the FLC
- Register online weekly
- Rock Solid will follow an A-B schedule (High School will meet on weeks 1 and 3 and Junior High on weeks 2 and 4).
- Our space allows us to host 50 people total.
- There will be 5 groups (up to 10 people per group) which will meet in 5 rooms in the Family Life Center (Student Center, Student Center Foyer, College Room, FLC Common Area, and Game Room).
- There will be no activities in the gym and it will not be open.
- Upon entrance the student’s temperature will be taken and directed to the room they will meet in.
- Masks will be required until each person is seated in their space.
- There will be live Bible study and worship in the student center and a live feed into the other 4 rooms.
- Check-in will start at 5:45 and Bible study will start at 6 pm.